Calming Oatmeal Bath Soak
Wash away your cares at the end of a busy day in a relaxing bath filled with skin soothing salts and gentle essential oils.
If you suffer from dry, sensitive skin then soaking in a College Green Calming Oatmeal bath will sooth and protect, providing gentle relief ready for a night of restful sleep.
Calming Oatmeal Bath Soak is a blend of skin softening salts, masses of soothing colloidal oatmeal and gentle essential oils for the best way to end your day.
And it makes the perfect gift for someone who deserves some much needed TLC.
To use, simply add a couple of heaped tablespoons to a warm bath. Lie back and relax.
College Green Sleep Easy Bath Soak contains only natural ingredients:
- Lavender essential oil: full of skin softening and soothing properties, with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Gentle lavender has healing effects that ease acne, eczema and psoriasis. Celebrated for its calming fragrance and ability to relax, reduce anxiety and promote restful sleep.
- Chamomile: soothing and calming, chamomile effectively treats sensitive skin and calms skin conditions such as eczema and chicken pox. It calms anxiety and nervousness, promoting relaxation, and sleep.
- Sandalwood: anti-inflammatory and astringent effects help to revive and heal dry, itchy, damaged skin and soothing muscular aches. Sandalwood is believed to open the heart chakra and is considered an aphrodisiac, especially for men. It has a restorative effect on the mind and emotions, lifting depression and aiding sleep.
- Sweet Orange: detoxifying, toning, cleansing and packed with antioxidants, its rejuvenating properties help promote the production of collagen and supports the skins natural repair process. The sweet, cheerful scent of sweet orange oil calms nerves, lifts feelings of depression, promotes creativity and promotes restful sleep.
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt: formed in the foothills of the Himalayan mountains more than 200 million years ago, this ultra pure salt contains around 84 minerals, including many that are similar to those in the human body. Its distinctive pink colour comes from its high mineral content, specifically iron, potassium and magnesium – all of which are vital for good health.
- Dead Sea Salt: a place of healing for the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, the Dead Sea is rich in essential minerals including magnesium, sodium, calcium, potassium, bromides and iodine. It improves skin hydration, brings relief from muscular aches and pains and is effective in treating dry, sensitive and itchy skin.
- Epsom Salt: named after the town of Epsom in Surrey which became a popular spa destination in the Georgian era, thanks to the healing properties of the local waters. Also known as magnesium sulfate, the magnesium is absorbed through the skin during a bath, helping to relax muscles and the nervous system, alleviating aches and pains and soothing dry skin. They help to flush toxins from the body, soothing the nervous and digestive systems, and are believed to improve the absorption of nutrients and aid sleep.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: is so finely ground that it suspends in the bath water, then forms a soothing protective barrier on the skin. Oatmeal contains lipids, beta gluten and antioxidants that can provide temporary relief to a range of itchy skin conditions and has long been used as a bath treatment to relieve irritation, redness and itching, helping to sooth and protect sensitive skin and relieve symptoms of dry skin, eczema, skin rashes and sunburn.
Two ways to buy a Calming Oatmeal Bath Soak:
- Amber glass jar
- Waxed paper pouch
Are you buying a gift?
Calming Oatmeal Bath Soak bath soak is also included in the pampering Calm + Gentle gift box, along with a bar of Lemongrass, Ginger + Oat beer soap, a wooden soap dish, and a heart shaped scented candle.
Alternatively, why not pop a small sachet in with a card for someone who deserves a moment of pampering?
What complements a Calming Oatmeal Bath Soak bath soak?
◦ Lemongrass, Ginger + Oat natural soap
◦ Calming floral facial steam
◦ Lavender, Chamomile & Vanilla scented soy wax candle
Packaging: College Green Bath Soaks are packaged in an amber glass jar, so you can re-use or recycle it once it's empty. Glass jars make beautiful additions to any bathroom, but they are heavy to post, so you may prefer to buy a bath soak in a wax paper bag instead or to use as a refill.
If you return your empty jar to our Stroud Farmers' Market stall on the fourth Saturday of every month we'll give you a £1 discount on any other purchase .
We use recycled bubble wrap and recycled cardboard wherever possible for the outside packaging.