I love the look of my soaps in high quality paper Cambridge Imprint paper.
But I also hate waste, and know that many of my customers do too. So I've made all my soaps available in an unwrapped version - and have discounted the price to reflect that too.
If you choose a wrapped soap
Wrapped soaps make beautiful, ready wrapped presents, they add a real wow! factor to a shop display, plus the wrapping protects the soaps and helps the scent last longer.
If you choose a College Green wrapped soap, then make use of the wrapping! The papers make bright & cheerful shopping lists and little notes, can be re-used to wrap small presents and in craft projects.
If you choose an unwrapped soap
There will be no artisan paper, but we your soap will be wrapped in tissue paper. The ingredients are all listed on our website, and if you buy more than one different type of soap, it's easy to see which is which:
- Lavender soap: has a sprinkling of dried lavender flowers, with a delicate lavender scent.
- Rose Geranium soap: some bars have a dried rosebud in the top, with a delicate rose scent.
- Lime & Grapefruit soap: swirled with French green clay, with refreshing citrus scent.
- Lemongrass, Ginger & Oat soap: orange coloured thanks to the beer, with oats sprinkled on top.
- Peppermint & Rosemary Coffee Scrub soap: the addition of exfoliating coffee grounds turns these bars dark brown in colour and you can't miss the distinctive, scent of peppermint.
If you've got any questions, comment or special requirements then please get in touch, I'd love to hear from you!