To celebrate the season of ghosts, ghouls & Jack O'lanterns, we have FOUR limited edition pumpkin shaped natural soaps and wooden soap dishes to give away: one set for each of our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and one for a person who 'favourites' our Etsy store.
To win, simply answer the following question:
Q: Which of the College Green range of soaps is the pumpkin soap made from?
Post your answer in the comments section on the competition post on either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
You can enter up to four times - once on each social channel, and once by favouriting our Etsy store.
Four winners will be chosen at random from all the correct answers on Sunday 27 October, and the prizes sent by first class Royal Mail post as soon as postal addresses have been confirmed.
- The promoter is: College Green whose registered office is at Silverdale, Randwick, Stroud, Glos, GL6 6HX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of College Green and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 27 October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: answer the question: which type of soap is the pumpkin soap made of?
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one natural pumpkin shaped soap and wooden soap dish. One prize to be won on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Etsy.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Etsy within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- College Green‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- College Green shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- College Green also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.