Whether you've been on a long country walk, or pounding the pavements on a shopping trip, your tired feet will thank you for taking care of them when you return home.
One of the most effective ways to revive tired feet is to soak them in a foot bath, preferably one with magnesium salts which reduce inflammation and increase circulation.
College Green bath soaks can all be used as foot soaks – all you need is a bowl and a comfy seat while you soak away the miles you’ve walked.
Containing pure essential oils and a combination of salts which are bursting with beneficial properties:
- Epsom salts are rich in magnesium and will flush toxins and heavy metals from your skin. They reduce inflammation, increase circulation and ease muscle cramps and joint pain.
- Dead Sea Salt is rich in minerals and has been used for its healing properties since the ancient Egyptian times. It improves blood circulation and reduces skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Himalayan Pink Salt is prized for its detoxifying properties. Containing up to 84 minerals including calcium, magnesium, copper and potassium.
There are five College Green soaks to choose from:
- Happy with a mood boosting blend of grapefruit, sweet orange and lime essential oils
- Rosy Posy with balancing & hydrating palmarosa and rose geranium essential oils
- Sleep Easy is a perfect pre-bedtime soak as the restful lavender and valerian essential oils work as natural sedatives
- Calming contains skin soothing chamomile, antiseptic lavender, hydrating sandalwood and anti-inflammatory orange flower oil
- Warming has a powerful combination of rosemary, black pepper, eucalyptus and marjoram essential oils which have warming, antiseptic, stimulating, circulating boosting properties – no wonder it’s our most popular foot soak.
They are all available in 500g and 250g glass jars, 250g waxed paper pouches, or as 50g single waxed pouches - the perfect little gift to pop in a card.