Christmas gift fairs give us a warm fuzzy feeling - mince pies, Christmas carols, mulled wine (hopefully), and a chance for people to buy locally produced, handmade gifts, directly from the people who made them.
We've booked a few of our favourite events again this year, and added a couple of new ones, so here's where we'll be:
- Saturday 23 November Stroud Farmers' Market 9am - 2pm
- Sunday 24 November Woodchester Mansion Christmas Fair 11am - 3pm
- Sunday 2 December Tetbury Goods Shed Christmas Fayre 10am - 5pm
- Saturday 7 December Randwick Church Christmas Bazaar 10am - 1pm
- Sunday 15 December Teckels Artisan Fair 11am - 4pm
- Saturday 21 December Stroud Farmers' Market 9am-2pm
At each market you'll find:
* Handmade, palm oil free natural soaps
Bar soaps are available wrapped in Cambridge Imprint paper or unwrapped. Snowflake, heart, sunflower and mini soaps are available in cute re-usable tins. (We donate £1 to Sunflowers Suicide Support for every sunflower shaped soap we sell.)
* Soap dishes
Your natural soap will last for longer if it's kept well aired and dry on a slatted soap dish. Choose from a range of wooden dishes or handmade glass dishes made in Cornwall.
* Aromatherapy bath soaks
Made from our custom blend of Epsom salts, Himalayan pink salt, Dead Sea salt and pure essential oils. Available in 200g glass jars, 100g tins and 50g mini tins. (Mini tins make fabulous stocking fillers and 'thank you teacher' end of term gifts).
* Beeswax Christmas decorations
Naturally scented, beautiful hand poured Christmas decorations ready to hang, available to buy individually or in a re-usable gift tin.
* Wax melts
Natural soy wax melts set with botanicals that float in your wax melter as the fragrance fills the room.
* Christmas Gift Boxes
Choose from a range of gift boxes containing a natural soap, wooden soap dish, aromatherapy bath soak and soy wax candle, nestled in a bed of wood wool and a festive cardboard gift box - all ready to give.
* Hand poured soy wax candles
Watch this space for more details of our new hand poured soy wax candles - we'll be revealing full details soon!
* FREE tiny soaps for small visitors to our stall
There's no obligation to buy - children love them and they might make your shopping trip a bit easier!
We'd love to see you there, stop by and say hello.
And to everyone who buys one of our soaps or soaks - thank you for supporting a small business, we really appreciate every single sale :-)