Celebrate Plastic Free July with me at my monthly market stall in the award winning Stroud Farmers' Market.
Everything at College Green is packaged in plastic free and recyclable containers:
- Soaps are either unwrapped wrapped in artisan Cambridge Imprint paper
- Bath soaks are presented in amber glass jars
- Reed diffusers bottles are glass, the reeds are made of recycled materials, the tops are wooden or metal and the packaging is cardboard
- Gift boxes are unbleached cardboard
- Packing material is paper
- Gift wrapping is recycled vintage silk scarves
- Candles are poured into amber glass or tin containers
And there's an online option to have bath soaks in paper packages which saves on fuel and postage costs.
And because of my commitment to sustainable practices, I was awarded a Surfers Against Sewage Plastic Free Champion award (it's made of wood!)
Stroud Farmers' Market is one of the first and finest farmers' markets in the UK, and attracts visitors from across the world! It was named in the Sunday Times and The Telegraph's list of best farmers' markets in the UK and has won multiple awards including Best Farmers' Market in the UK twice by FARMA.
The market runs every Saturday from 9am - 2pm. Many stallholders, including me attend once a month so you'll see different stalls even if you visit every week. I'll be in the Cornhill section which is where the market cafe is.
I look forward to seeing you there - but if you can't make it, everything is available on my website, and there's a free-of-charge pickup option if you live locally to Randwick.
Oh, and don't forget to sign up to receive the College Green monthly newsletter during July to be in with a chance of winning a best selling Sleep Easy gift set, wrapped in a gorgeous vintage scarf.