Treat yourself to the ultimate home spa experience and harness the incredible benefits of flowers, herbs and essential oils with a College Green facial steam.
Each College Green facial steam is a carefully blended mix of dried herbs and flowers, infused with a blend of pure essential oils.
A facial steam gives the same benefits to your face as a steam room does to your body: the warm steam loosens the build up of dead skin cells, trapped sebum, dirt and impurities that clog pores and cause blemishes.
Steaming causes the blood vessels in your face to dilate, boosting a flow of oxygenated blood and resulting in a natural, healthy glow.
And if you’re suffering from a cold or sinus infection, steam inhalation is one of the most widely used home remedies to sooth and open the nasal passages.
Each College Green facial steam is infused with essential oils which not only smell fantastic, but bring their own benefits to both your skin and your wellbeing, whether you want to relax, wind down, get a boost of energy or clear a stuffy nose.
Choose one to suit your skin type, or your mood:
- Relaxing facial steam with dried lavender and calendula petals and lavender essential oil
- Hydrating facial steam with dried rose and hibiscus petals, rose geranium and palmarosa essential oils
- Calming facial steam with dried jasmine, chamomile & hops, and chamomile, sandalwood, lavender & sweet orange essential oils
- Brightening facial steam with dried orange, lemon & calendula and sweet orange, lime and grapefruit essential oils.
- Breathe Easy facial steam with dried orange, star anise, black pepper & hops and peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary and black pepper essential oils.
Each pack contains enough botanicals for 3-4 facial steams. Once the water has cooled add the botanicals to your compost heap and use the water on your plants.
Breathwork while steaming your face
While you're steaming your face why not use the time to practice conscious breathwork?
Research shows that making adjustments to the way we breathe can have a positive effect on our overall health and wellbeing.
Consciously controlling our breath is a type of meditation, with the same benefits of calming the nervous system and bringing a sense of peace and calm.