Christmas markets are possibly my favourite part of running a small business - they're full of Christmas music, good cheer, and the promise of giving and receiving thoughtful, locally made Christmas gifts.
I've now finalised this year's Christmas markets which are a mix of firm favourites (which I'd attend as a customer, whether or not I had a stall) and a couple of new ones, with my usual fourth-Saturday-of-the-month Stroud Farmers' Market stalls.
This year College Green Christmas markets will be :
- Fri 24 Nov Painswick Goodwill Evening
- Sat 25 Nov Stroud Farmers' Market
- Fri 1 Dec Stroud Goodwill Event
- Sat 2 Dec Randwick Church Fete
- Sun 3 Dec Tetbury Goods Shed Craft Fair
- Sun 17 Dec Stroud Brewery Christmas Craft Fayre
- Sat 23 Dec Stroud Farmers' Market
If you can't get to one of the markets, everything is available on the College Green website, and local customers can buy on the website and collect from me in Randwick (select `local collection' in the shipping section).
I'll have a selection of gorgeous gifts - from handmade natural soaps, to bath soaks, soy wax scented candles, beautifully scented reed diffusers and a carefully curated selection of gift boxes. Prices start at just £6 so there's something for every budget.